Lawn and Turf
Everyone wants a beautiful lush lawn but most people struggle with what to do, what to use, and when. Many factors are to be considered when attempting to control weeds, diseases, and lawn damaging bugs. Are we in a drought? What type of soil? Which weeds do you want to control? These are all questions that have to be answered in order to properly address your particular lawn issue and more importantly get to your desired outcome.
We offer professional grade products that get rid of unwanted weeds, provide a nutrient-rich diet, conserve water and thicken and green up your lawn. No more concerns about misapplication and burning your yard. You water and mow and we do the rest.
R & R Pest Control offers a multitude of services to choose from. You can package them and receive bundle discounts. You can purchase them “al-a-carte”- only what you need. Service agreements are available to spread the costs over a 12 month period for your budgeting convenience. When bundling services we provide a schedule of when and what the services are that will be performed. Many times customers want to bundle other pest control service we offer (i.e. general pest control, mosquitoes treatments, etc.).
List of Services:
- Pre-emergent weed control
- Post-emergent broad-leaf weed control
- Slow release lawn fertilizers specific to the Texas Hill Country and your soil conditions
- Lawn disease treatments including: Brown Patch, St. Aug decline, Take All Patch, and others
- Fire ant treatments (spot or complete lawn)
- Grub control applications to prevent lawn root damage and deter lawn rooting by armadillos
- Organic granular peat moss application for water retention and air porosity
- Granular insect treatment for Scorpion, spiders, fleas, ticks
- Tree and shrub fertilizer treatments
- Ball Moss treatments using sodium bicarbonate and a fungicide
Choose Our Program
Our programs are designed for your lawn to be weed-free, healthy and beautiful. Healthy lawns are less susceptible to insects and disease problems. Healthy lawns offer a relaxing location to enjoy the outdoors with family and friends.
We are happy to send one of our professional lawn/turf care specialists to discuss your lawn care goals free of charge.